I LOVE THIS TURTLE CAKE RECIPE. I’VE HAD MANY AND THIS ONE IS MOIST AND FULL OF CHOCOLATELY GOODNESS. A LITTLE BIT GOES A LONG WAY. IT’S GREAT FOR A CROWD. YOU’LL LOVE IT!
Yummy, Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook
To Make this Recipe You’ll Need the following ingredients:
1 cup chocolate chips
2 cups pecans
3/4 cup melted butter
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1 (14 ounce) bags caramels
1 1/3 cups water
1/3 cup oil
1 (18 ounce) boxes German chocolate cake mix
1) Prepare cake mix as directed. Pour 1/2 of the batter in a 13×9 inch pan. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
2) Remove and let cool. In a double boiler, add caramels, milk and butter and stir constantly till melted.
3) Pour melted caramel over cooling cake.
4) Sprinkle on top 1 cup of pecans& chocolate chips.
5) Pour remaining batter on top and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.